Saturday, August 16, 2008

YAYYY!!!

HOHOHO~
Exams are finally over! I'm graduate! Finally I'm free, I could come out from that S-T-U-P-I-D College. Everything has been ended from the day of our last paper. The last day we step into Segi College, the last day we sit in the exam room, the last day of being a student. But not the last day we gather together, promise ok? We still have our Langkawi trip, and hope that we still have more outings..hope so!
The last day of exam should be VERY HAPPY, but then the happiness don't last very long. Maybe abit moody after that. I know I wont be study with them together anymore. Anyhow, I'm happy that I have know all of u in this 2 years and 8 months.
1. Tham May Fong, I have known her since form 1. The very smart, cool, pretty, fashion queen.
2. Tay Boon Cian, Mr. Sugu tied up our fate. The beautiful and sweet lady of ours.
3. Yap Lee Yeen, also Mr. Sugu tied up our fate. She can be cool and funny at the same time. :)
4. Kee Yung Kai, the kind-est person I have ever seen.
5. Cheong Shiaw Lee, she is good in music and very talented in singing.
6. Cheah Fong Yiing, she is the planner if someone birthday or any activities.
7. Woon Han Min, can be cool and humour at the same time.
8. Teh Kim Guan, the very smart guy and also can be humour.
Thanks to u guys giving me such a memorable college life in Segi, although the college is real sucks! oopsie! but its true.
Hope our Langkawi trip will be successful.. :)
May all of u who will be continue degree to study hard ya! I will miss u all always!
May kai could go oversea also, and u must study harder than others. Don't play so much games already ar.
May my dearest lougong, MayFong will be enjoy studying in the new course that U have chosen. GAMBATEH!
All the best to all of u! Good luck always goes to u all! I MISS U ALL!

No comments: