Saturday, August 23, 2008

Outings.

Although these days I'm super free, but actually I still left few outings have not been posted up..those with lots of photos 1...
But I will summarized here 1st..later on only post up those photos k? I promise.
Last Saturday, omg already past 1 week..there's a farewell of mine that organised by my jimuis... We went to Sri Hartamas, Souled Out for dinner and get some drink at nearby bar since there are so many bar let us to choose...hehe. Really thank you very much! And the pressie that U all gave me, I really appreciate it..I sure will bring along with me de..everyday look at it..sure miss u all alot! This one i will try my best to post as fast as possible k? cause uploading those pic take a very long time.

Then yesterday, which is friday..My mum bring us out for dinner with Aunty Sam Fong and Aunty Sam Yoke to celebrate Aunty Sam Fong's birthday.. hahah..so many aunty aunty...but still very fun to have an outing with those aunties ler..cause they are quite sot 1..hahaha..Oh, we went to one japanese restaurant to have our dinner..quite expensive de loor..but then hor..VERY NICE! HO SHI!!!! Ate damn alot..I will show u how much we ate..next time 1st ok? hehee..

Ok, gotta go to fetch my sis d..cya next few days..tomorrow will be going to Langkawi. Miss me oh! take care!

No comments: