Friday, August 29, 2008

Graduation Trip - Langkawi

-continued-
We must special thanks to my honey BoonCian, Kai, HanMin, and Mau..cause they are the one who help us, console us and comfort us when we were drunk. haha. Thanks alot. BoonCian and Mau even whipe Rock's vormit stuff on the floor. Rock memang naughty, vormit on the floor. tsk tsk tsk. Kai and BoonCian comfort MayFong so that she could vormit out. HanMin even drive MayFong out to let her easy to vormit. HanMin even help me to massage my leg because my whole body was numb. BoonCian even teach me how to breath, teach me to exercise to let my blood circulation become normal. Mau still got the mood to talk to me, tell me his drunk experience and I also got listen to him although my head was spinning. Because of 3 of us they could not sleep the whole night..Thanks you very much and so sorry about it.

2nd day, Tuesday
Woke up at 8+, we chit chat abit..talk about what had happened yesterday.. Haha, Rock had done something that is so funny. hahahaa..but I cant say here ler, later if he saw i will die. So we just keep it as our secret la..haha! After some laughter, my head still spinning..so I went to our room to have a sleep again. Because yesterday we sleep at the living room. keke. We slept until 12+ if im not mistaken, then we only get prepared to go out. Due to yesterday drink too much, most of us cant wake up early for breakfast. We straight jump to our lunch. Since 3 of us were not feeling well, so we decided to have porridge as our lunch. Really thanks them a lot for finding the restaurant that sell porridge for us though everyone was already soooooo hungry. The whole day we are like so tired, we sleep everywhere that we could. After lunch, we went to Underwater World. Actually the day before we plan to go for cable car, but then in this situation, we were feeling to vormit..so we don't plan to go for it. When we reached there, it was around 3+ already, almost all activities had over and only left 3D theatre. It suppose we could also watch the seal show one lor, but then they stated the wrong time. They should change the board la. Anyways, we still could see lots of fishes, penguins, parrots, snake and so on... Then we went to Pantai Cenang.. Sleep on the beach, listening to the wave, blowing by the winds...while the guys playing volleyball. And the time was not early, we went off and headed to a restaurant to have our dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up ourselves and play some games in our apartment. But this time we not going to drink liquor, we drink mineral water! haha. Other than mineral water, we still have many kinds of punishment like sing in a high pitch tone, turn max 20 rounds, act like a cat sleeping, act like a chicken somemore need to have the 'kok kok' sound one, and so on...those bintai bintai one is that 2 bintai lou think one. haha. But then we started to get bored, we cant find any bintai punishment to punish that 2 bintai lou. hahaha..So what we do next? It was Rock's showtime..but I missed it lerr..But then I still get to see him being 'chou gan'. wahahahaa. Then today what makes us don't sleep? Our target was don't sleep until 6.30am as we gonna to leave around 7.30am.. Yeshhhh, want face again. Cause 'I'm not a child' this 4 words again..sleepy also don't want to sleep. But..But..But...me and my lougong slept at around 5.30am..差一点~ Actually Mau slept first lo..So we are not totally lose. Blek! So conclusion jingak 二人组 lose to us d. hohoho..

3rd day, Wednesday
The last day of the trip..One word can describe that day's feeling - Moody. Because not enough sleep, and we gonna to leave d, and it was raining.. Get off on 8.30am ferry and reached bus stop around 10am.. The ferry was so slow, it takes more than an hour lo..But luckily we still get to sleep in the ferry..Actually everywhere we also can sleep as we were all very sleepy. haha. Then we waited for Transnational bus to pick us up..and Transnational came late..lousy one
One the way going back KL, our bus met an accident! Scared sei me loor.. It was my first time met a bus accident lor..Luckily both parties are alright, just the car is highly damaged. It takes very long time to reach KL lor..cause the bus driver lost his way..haiz, cacat de. Therefore, we only reached KL around 6pm ++ because of rainy day and traffic jam..And we reached home around 8pm++.. tired tired tired YET HAPPY! hehe.

Next time show u all the pics cause I still not yet get it.. The whole trip just ended like dat..Even though we did not visit much places..but I still enjoy in this trip..In the trip, we are not eat until full, but laugh until full.. Haha! Travelling with friends are always fun, and I hope everyone do feel the same. :) We get to know each other more, we get to understand each other more, and everyone take care of each other..just like family.. After coming back home, I really feel damn lonely..Nobody entertain me and let me laugh out loud..Nobody accompany me take bath..haha, it sounds hamsap meh? Do every single things also feel lonely..Sien~ I miss everything there..I miss the noise that we make.. I miss u all..

No comments: