Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hehey! I'm back from Langkawi~
Actually I have a bad impression of Langkawi Island, because that time I went there was really bored. The beach I went was so dirty, somemore nothing to play. But then it was looooong time ago..I think when I was primary..kekeke.. But then after this trip, I have changed my mind. Anyways, this trip can described as Fun, Sot, Tired, Wanna Die, Bintai... Hahaha. Fun because I can travel with my classmates. Sot because we memang sot one, and we can super sot. Tired because we can't get to sleep much. Wanna die because after drunk cant breath. Bintai because we got 2 bin tai, jin gak, yong sui lou...hahaha.

Sunday night
We go there by bus, so around 8.30pm MayFong sister come fetch us and we off to Duta Bus Stop and wait for 10pm bus. The bus very big one lor, the sit very comfortable one lor. Next time u all must buy this bus company ar, called Konsortium Express if I'm not mistaken. First time sit such comfortable bus, we can sleep so well. hehe. After few hours we finally reach Kuala Perlis.

1st day, Monday
The first day we reach Kuala Perlis, it was around 5am. Since it was too early, and there was no ferry to Langkawi yet, so we waited in a mamak and have our breakfast. Then we sit 7am ferry, but that time the sky started to cry and we also started to worry. Fortunately, by the time we are ready to play and we saw the sun appears. ;) We are Sunny Girls. hohoho. Since the sun give us face, so we must make use of it right. haha, so we went island hopping. First, we went to Pulau Dayang. The legend says that if u drink the lake water, u will get pregnant. LOL! So ridiculous. Somemore I tell u, the water is damn dirty..dark green colour one..really like shit water. I also don't dare to touch the water. YUCKSSS..Somemore we need to climb so many stairs and worry about the attack of those monkeys only can see the dirty lake water. But its ok ler, at least we get to know that Pulau Dayang has a dirty lake. kekeke. Then our next station is to feed eagle. The boat man drive us to a place and throw chicken skin into sea then eagles fly towards the chicken skin. I tell u, those eagles damn geng one lor..their eyes damn sharp..at first we din see any eagle one. Then after few seconds we saw around 20++ eagles. Very geng lor.. After feeding them, we went to Pulau Payar??? I'm not sure what's the name..but I know its another island.. We went there do what? Play volleyball la! haha. Since we bought the volleyball d, sure must make use of it. And must show off abit ma. keke. But I don't know how to play lor, just look at them play also feel very enjoy ler. Now must learn how to play d although will make my hand very pain..hahaa. Then we play with the sand, play with the sea water and play with Rock's body.LOL! Then we have nothing much things to play d, so decided to go back our island cause everyone was HUNGRY. After clean up ourselves, we went to find for food. After dinner, they bought some liquor for that night. Then the game starts! We play play play, drink drink drink...and the players slowly become lesser and lesser..then finally left Rock, Kai, MayFong, and me only..But we still continue play play play, drink drink drink..drink until finished Yuan's Bacardi Apple..LOL! And we finally 'dui lam' Rock! Wahahahahaa, this is the most happy moment in my life! But then after that, 3 of us who included me, MayFong and Rock drunk already. Rock is the most drunk one, he don't even know what he had done is the worst..hahaha. I tell u, he even pull my leg and sit on me..'ku' my lougong's neck..like playing wrestling..damn strong one lor him..and very bintai one..hahaha..I think he watch too much wrestling d ler. lol. Then Rock and MayFong busy try to vormit out and I'm the one try to breath. Even MayFong and I was drunk, but we were awake one lor..At least we still know what is happening. Unlike Rock, he don't even know what he is doing. hahaah.. So he is the loser.. We got maggie soup! We got Jogoya! Wan Shui! :P Everyone was so sanfu cause of what? Cause of 'I not yet drunk' this 4 words only..HAHA! Yeshh!!! We want face. Blek. Cannot ar? lol.

-To be continue-

No comments: