Saturday, August 23, 2008

Disappointing...

Now I only know the whole story about yesterday..Really TMD!
I support my mum's decicion..since it has been discussed for years..
Yes, this is the right decision! This may sounds like I'm a bad daughter or what. Actually I'm not the only one lor, my bro and sis also thought the same. We are one heart de, although we are seperated. But then this is the truth what! There is no use for both of them live together if they have no feeling to each other. After yesterday's incident, I really feel that divorce really is the best solution for both of them. Anyways, wish myself my life will getting better ba! Hope nothing else will be happen again..Good Luck!

I still want to say! He really sucks! I want to anti him! As my bro says, just let him drink, let him smoke, anything happen also non of our business... YES! NON OF OUR BUSINESS! What u want to do, just go ahead! We wont care anymore..We are totally disappointed on U!!! We as in 3 of us..cause mum already disappointed for years...BYE BYE!!!

No comments: