Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today is an unlucky day.

Today woke up quite early, 9.30am early enough?

It should be a happy and good day lor, cause my mum let me out from this home! I could have breakfast with my jimuis..Wohooooo~ wahahahaa, sot jor. So I prepared everything happily and waiting lougong to get ready. After fetching her, we headed to PooLim's house to fetch her.

And the bad luck began.

When I'm ready to reverse, I have seen both side to make sure that there's no car. Then, by the time I was reversing my car, suddenly I saw a car stick very near to me and heard 'baaaaang'! Walao, i tell u. Scared sei me d loor. It was my first time banging people's car when there's owner in it. Normally I scratch those road side car or the car which parked besides me. kekeke. But this time really scared me. Somemore it's a Honda! I'm just a student leh, just graduated, unemployed, how u want me to pay? My ass also not enough leer. Then the uncle stopped his car and asked me to pay him. Fortunately, I met a good uncle. He don't ask alot, just ask for RM50. But then RM50 still means alot to me lor. I'm poor now. :( :( ;( Still have to thanks PooLim and Lougong ler, cause they share the money with me. Thank You Very Much. I'm a stupid driver. Brainless swan become more and more brainless and slow motion.. Just one morning, my money just gone like this~

After that incident, I drive slower, more concentrating, more carefully. Then we headed to 锦选 Dim Sum restaurant to have our breakfast. We sat outside, and the dark cloud getting more and more and sky getting darker and darker. Then, it started to rain heavily by the time SinYee reached there to meet us up. Due to the heavily rain, we were moved into the restaurant to continue with our food. This is another sign of bad luck again. Bad luck dou~

Forget about the bad things, then we headed to SS2 to have our second round which is yam cha section. Destination was Island Cafe. Have some girls talk there and laughed everything about it. Overall, the outing was unlucky yet fun. :)

No comments: