Monday, September 15, 2008

Miss Me Not?

Hohoho! Im back! Im back!
Have been neglected my blog for 1 week. Actually I also have nothing to blog about. Everyday going the same routine. Eat and sleep.
Last week consider the busiest week ever in my holiday. Because is the busiest week, I was so exhausted! I admit I'm old, I get exhausted, tired, sleepy easily. lol.

Since I don't have recent outings photos, then I post some random photos I took last year. These are the outing I went with my ex-collegues. Went to Ipoh, Penang and Genting.

At one of the gua in Ipoh. With Emily, Eric, Yung Hsiang, May.

Attend Lam's wedding in Ipoh.

With Emily, Burger's gf, and Burger Lim.

The dragon swan. At Penang.

Inside the cable car while going up at Kek Lok Si. With Teresa and Emily.

Inside another cable car. I forgot the name of the place d..But I remembered it was so hot! No air-conditioned!

Only four of us went Penang after attending Lam's wedding in Ipoh. This place quite cooling. Forgot the name d.

We cant find the place we wanted, and we were super duper hungry, hungry until want pengsan already. So, we just simply go to a mamak settle our stomach for the first day.

Having braces during that period, so every picture is in mouth closed condition. lol.

U tengok U tengok! Gemuknya~ I mean the left hand side in red-black T.

Waaaaaa~ I miss this ice kacang!!!! SANGAT SEDAP!!!!

Went Genting watch JiaYu channel concert since they have the tickets.
With Emily, Mrs Lam, and Mr Lam.

Us on the red carpet. kekee.
Mr. Wan busy talking on the phone, Mrs Lam busy yawning, Mr. Lam trying to tease me. cheh cheh cheh!
U see la, that night Genting so cold! I have to wear scarf somemore.

No comments: