Thursday, September 25, 2008

Supper @ My Home

Tuesday night,
Was chatting on msn, suddenly everyone saying they are hungry. Honey came out an idea of going out to eat McD. I was considering for few minutes, whether want to go out secretly. But after think of the consequences of it, I better not to do so. So, they went to McD tarpau for me and came to my house. kekekee.


Wooooooooo! Grab Grab Grab!



Put their food infront of them already.


Kai: Aiyoo, so thirsty la. I drink first la.

Honey: Darling, aaaaaaaaaaaah
Lougong: Aiks, ok laa. hahahahaha

Honey: Eat lor eat lor!
Kai: I want eat yours~
SooSwan: Cannot! Me hungry hungry!



Kai. He is too hungry d, cant wait to eat his nugget.

Honey~ with her nuggets and pepsi.

We love Mc Sundae. :D

Honey: Yeeer, so fast finished jor. still hungry leh.

LouGong: Yeeer, eat my ice cream d still hungry meh?

Wahahahaa, above dialogues I created one. Joking only aarr! Don't angry boh. kekeke

No comments: