Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bad Girl on the Street. =P

My mum was in overseas, means that I've got my freedom. =)
So, anata brought me to dinner and clubbing on that day. hehee.
Went to Barcelona.

Anata.

Anata's NS trainer, SiuKeong.

Surprisingly, saw KokSeng there.
Few months didn't meet after I've quit the job.
Once we meet, we meet in the club. haha!


After came back from Perhentian, went to try out Kota Damansara's steamboat. Lougong keep telling me she wanted to eat steamboat so badly when we're in Perhentian. So here we go, Sun Yin Long Steamboat Buffet.

We can eat alot!!!



After dinner, they came to my house drink drink. This actually plan for SiuHong one, but this HiaoHong reject us lor. So we drink ourselves lo~

4 comments:

LeeYeen said...

aiyoyo~ naughty swan..
mother not at home, become naughty..

sooswan said...

Shhhhhhh~ >.<
If not how to go clubbing with u. kekeke.

Siu KeOnG said...

what is your mom's email?
i need to forward this link to her

sooswan said...

Wahahaa!!!
Luckily my mum duno how to use computer. XD