Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 21st to Myself~

Yeahh yeahh!!! I've finished BOF, that's why u see me here. XD
But I will watch it again since I've bought the dvd. Hohoho, I'm crazy for BOF!!!
And also, I'm damn bored in this holiday lor. PLEASE BRING ME OUT FROM THIS PLACE~~~~

Ok, come back!! I know, this happened almost 1 month ago. But these few days my line is super cacat and I'm super lazy to update.
I celebrated my birthday early as my birthday falls on Monday. As usual, my birthday is always in the exam period. I was actually celebrated my birthday in the library with IFM text book. =.= what a memorable 21st huh?
Anyways, back to 9th, my mum was the boss of the day. She treated us dinner, gather with my college mates and high school mates.


The appetizer.

Classic Pizza.

Carbonara.

Shrimp.

Salmon.

U see see my lougong, she got so many face expression geh. hou cute geh jek. >.<

Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3
Yahhhhhhh!!!!

Pose #4
Ahhhhh~
I also want~~ didn't feed me geh? :(

The photographer of the day :)

Haaa! I saw ar!

Ma Ssit Seo Yo? =P


My birthday partner, we born on the same day. So we celebrate it together-gather~

My sister was there too.

YiPing and SiuHong.

Tatt and Yuan.

Kai and FongYiing.

HanMin and ShiawLee.

MayFong and HanMin.

Honey and Anata.

Checkers.








Imitating SiuHong's signature pose. XD

The sweet sweet us. ^^

Then here come those waiters:


Really got abit beh song loooh~
Damn paiseh geh ma..

=.=" *sweating liao*

Wish us Happy 21st!

Sha with Anna Sui cosmetics.

Me with my Guess watch. muax muax

We are Guess ambassador. =P


SASY

The high school mates. so many people are missing. =(

The college mates.

Cheeeers~

The late comers.



Jinja Kamsahamida~ Chuahaeyo~
Thank you very much, like it so much!

Also thanks to my bro, he really bought a Swarovski bracelet for me. Actually I just want a simple and plain one, this is too expensive ler. Anyways, I still will wear it. =)
Kamsahamida everybody!

Muacks Muacks Muackssss~

2 comments:

MaY FoNg , ALiCiA said...

jinja sweat geh lor...
i oso cant see which part so cute =.=''

sooswan said...

wahahahaa, gei cute arrr~
hou dak yi arrr~~~ *pinch pinch*
wahahahaha!!!