Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Mummy Day!!!

Here's a short update for mother's day.
The next day I celebrated my advance birthday was mother's day loo. So my sister and I treated my mum for dinner. I recommended Hanazen at Jaya One since my mum love Japanese food so much.



They give so much unagi. Yummms~

This one sedap!!!

Okok only..

No doubts, delicious~

This is not so yummy that day. =(



We are the boss of the day. =)

The little boss bullying the big boss!!!
Gao Meng Ahhhhh~

We are not the good daughters.


sometimes I think u very stubborn, cause you won't listen to anyone.
sometimes I'm very angry with you, cause you don't let me out.
sometimes I hate to argue with you, cause you think u're always right.
sometimes I think u're very crazy, cause you are Hainanese. =X

BUT...


I know you have done everything is good for us.
I know you control us strictly because you love us alot.
I know I'm cute and pretty, please don't love me so much already.
I've grown up, I can take care of myself.
I'm big girl! 21 already!
Please!!! Love sister more. XD
In this way, I will love u more than now ok?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
muax <3

No comments: