Thursday, March 6, 2008

After Exam Celebration At Scarlet

YEAHHHHHH~~~ Exams are finally over!
Yesterday, May Fong, Pui Yieng and I went to look for part time job. Firstly, we went to Adecco for an interview. According to them, Adecco is a recruitment company. The interview was quite special. HAHA. May Fong and I go for the typing test while Pui Yieng went for the interview alone. After we finished our typing test, both of us go for the interview section TOGETHER. First time interview together leh, and it seems like very informal. But, Im still very nervous and scared. haha. After that, I need to fetch my sister to tuition and we rush to Pizza Hut for the interview. But actually just go there to fill in the form, cz the person in charge just left. So now we have to wait for them to call us. Faster call me laaaaaaa~ I want to work now la. Hope that they will call us on Sunday.

Ok, after all those interviews, we went back home to have a nice bath and headed to Scarlet. Since we have finished our exam, we must release all the stress we had during exams period. To release our stress, the best solution is to go for a drink. hehe. Therefore, Scarlet here we go:


THE DJ-ians

THE Girls

Come, I introduce my jimui friends to u all. haha.


Jimui #1 - May Fong a.k.a. Lou Gong a.k.a. Fashion Queen
We known each other since Form 1, its already been almost 8 years friendship and it is still counting.


Jimui #2 - Boon Cian a.k.a. Honey
Although we just only known each other for just 2 years, but our friendship seems like we known each other very long d. She is such a pretty and kind girl. :)


Jimui #3 - Sha Lee
We born in the same date, same month, and same year.


Jimui #4 - Siu Hong. haha. Sister ma.


ME. :)


Honey and Lou Gong.


Honey and I.

After chilling in Scarlet, Honey and Lou Gong come over my house to stay overnight. This is Lou Gong's idea. :) Good Idea ya! Actually we can chill in Scarlet until midnight, but my mum does not allow me out til so late. :( Must go back home before 12am! So this is the best idea for us to chat longer. Anyway, it was a nice chit-chatting with them. Although that time we were so tiring, but we refuse to sleep and keep on talking. And actually we plan to eat dim sum in the next morning, but we overslept. haha, 3 pigs sleep together do not know how to wake up. By the time we were awake, it was already 11++, dimsum shop is going to close. So, we just went to a restaurant in SS2 to have our brunch. After that, I fetch them home. It seems that the time pass really fast. One day just gone like this.

No comments: