Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Unexpected Day

Monday,
Is the day we having our first paper which is Business Finance.
When I look at the first question, I was totally stoned there. My heart was beating so fast. My hand was shaking. Because it was not what I have expected. I thought rights issue would be the easiest calculation question. But i was totally wrong, I don't even know how to calculate it and it was not the same as what i have been practised.

But nevermind, the paper was over. Don't think about it. After exam, we went back home. Actually plan to sleep at 8pm because I had headache.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my honey. She called me to go out yam char and the yam char place is here:

HAHA. Pacific Regency Hotel Suites - our yam char place.


Need to remind u again, it was MONDAY.

I was so happy and I have nomore headache. YEAH!!! hahaha. When reached there, it was totally relaxing and enjoying. Since we had our Business Finance in the afternoon, now we must make ourselves relax ma.


While we taking lift to LUNA BAR.


The night view of KL. Now i only realise that Kl's view is not bad. Stay too long in the jungle d. hehe.


WAAA, can see KL Tower one.


WAAAA, can see twin tower too.
haha,i just come out from jungle. please forgive me. :)




Got swimming pool somemore.


The husband and wife who bring me out from the jungle. THANK YOU SO MUCH!


We were so happieeeeeeee.


Us with KL view.


Nice wine. Nice View. Nice People.


We Love U.


After taking lots of photos, we were so hot.


So relaxing. Got pillow one.



While we were walking around, I saw this:



The place they keep the customer's unfinished wine.

As usual, we took pic in the toilet:

Inside the toilet is more cooling than outside.


Posing with the paip water.




Beside the swimming pool.


Infront of the swimming pool.


We play until KL Tower also off the light d.

This is how we spend our night in LUNA.


Before we stepped down the stairs, we went here:






After that, we were all very hungry. So cow cow(honey's boyfriend) suggest to go SS2 Murni to have some supper. The moment we reached there, Murni dont want do our business. haha. Then we went to aman suria - Original Kayu solve our hungry-ness.

After coming out from Luna Bar, the night become rainy night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya, got blog oso didn't inform me huh? :P I link you okay? ^_______^
good lo you guys can go lunabar~ >__________<

-$!nY3e-

sooswan said...

hehe, okok. i also want to link u, but how to link ar?
next time we also go togeda ler..when ur mum let u late back home. :)