Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dates with Moon~

Who is moon? LOL! She's actually PooLim as she put her nickname as moon. hahaha!
She is back from Melbourne for 3weeks holiday and of course we must meet her up since we didn't meet for half year already!
First meeting her at Starbucks, the curve.

She is a camera shy..hahaha!

After being forced by us, she took a nice one. =)

Lougong.

The next meet up is went for dinner at Menjalara as she has promised to bring us there since last year.

This is a MUST if you're ordering crabs with sauces.


2 different type of crabs.

Tofu, my love. <3 style="cursor: pointer; width: 400px; height: 300px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLnNOA68JOcJVI7_RiY5EPAr5X6EANaWWR25CN5cKxvpoE0S4gBKzQSE7QWYKcwHGYniLuHREBeyN-KyWZQelbAoZf3p4IPvVh5He7q96IKR8InXolX1TbzYVMS72Ga1Kzl0UpmS09A-k/s400/DSCN2673.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5373553614718723458" border="0">

We finished all of them!

After dinner, chill at my home with a bottle of Chivas. My limited edition is opened!!!
Girls talk as always and listening each other's story.
Chilling half way, my sis's friend who was going to stay overnight in my house was drunk!
She just went out for maybe 1hour+? and she got drunk liao.. =.=
Teenager nowadays~ haiz~

U seee~

She climbed up and down, in and out from the room.
She is drunk but she's not. haha! Get what I mean?
Teenagers nowadays are very complicated and they're not as innocent as we were. XD

My sis and other 3 friends were so busy layan her. Pity them. keke.

On the other hand, my lougong drunk as well! She was really drunk, she vomit for several times while on the way back home. Next time don't so much already ok! I help u drink. XD

She gone so hyper and keep camwhored!


ShaLee, another person who drunk. =X

The last one, is the farewell for her as she going back to Melbourne already. T.T
But nobody is free to come, so just left 3 of us. Hahaha! Kesian budak tu.
No worries, she gonna back end of this year! We can meet up soon~

Steamboat at Sunway.

2 comments:

Anfield Yee said...

HAHAHA!! Chivas night again! I like the part where we will tell story but not Chivas lor. >< Don't drink too much ah, May Fong! Not good for your health ok?!

On the other note,I miss being hanging out with you guys so much! Reminds me of the day! Hopefully I'd able to go back to Malaysia end of this year for short period of time. Then, we MUST hang out!! :D

sooswan said...

Sinyeee~~~~ How are u?? We also miss u so much!!! Nobody wants to go out with us nowadays liao..always left me and mayfong.. T_T so kelian~~~~ Yea, u must come back end of this month and we have another one again!!
Haha, mayfong wont drink so much liao, I will help her to drink next time. =D