Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Saturday Night.

Another Saturday night that only both of us.
It's actually fine, we already used to it.
Went to NewYork NewYork, 1U with my lougong.
The food is not bad, and the price is reasonable.
But my mum said the food is yucky wor...so it depends lor~

Root beer as our drink.

Pizza.

Fish and Chips.

Fried Calamari.

After dinner, went to Dessert Bar at Tropicana since that day have 50% on all items.

But we only have chocolate fondue cause we're damn full already.

Lougong of the day.

Get my hair straighten for temporary..should I?

The other Saturday night, which is last 2 days.
Since it was a rainy day, we went to Daorae, Sri Hartamas again to have Kimchi hot pot!


The same people.

Small dishes, it doesn't taste nice that day.

Wow Wow~~ I'm hungry already. @_@

Showing off our LongChamp. >.<

Good Night!

No comments: