Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mixture of Feelings

28th March,
Mr. Wong Seng Yee flying to australia today.
Hope everything is fine there.
Take care~

Today is actually my dad's birthday, I didn't celebrate with him but went to Tatt's 21st early celebration. Ya, I'm a bad daughter.
Ok la, not so bad...
Here to wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!

While waiting Kai..

Hiao Po Swan. Haha!
I've fall in love with myself! :P


Kai.
Woww, man wooo~
But Jay Chou more man. XD

US.

Honey.
Three of us wearing the new bought clothes! hehe! That's the reason we are waiting the coming of today. hehe.


U can imagine how many people was there.
It's too packed upstairs, so we went down to have more cooling air. hehe.

With Jess.

The birthday cake.
Too many people there, can't get the nice angle.

Happy birthday to you~~~

The birthday boy, Tatt aka bone bone.

The group photo, college mates. Missing honey and anata. :(

No comments: