Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm waiting...


Say NO to this!

And this! Close everything!
Ok, then camwhored camwhored abit..relax maa~

Mou ngan tai~

Hou fan arr~~ dark circle also came out already! Haiz~

Yesterday, my mummy was so damn super excited until can't fall asleep. haha!
She's funny one la.
Since I'm stressed with my coursework,
I'm no mood to continue anymore,
I suggested bringing her go yam char.. hehe.
Woww, my mum addicted to roti tampal already since after I recommended to her.
So Kayu here we go:

Our roti tampal.

And our horlicks kosong gau gau. haha.
My brother likes to order this because reminded him of childhood time.
We used to drink horlicks when we were kindergarten. hehe.
Yea, so now I also order this. :P

To release my stress, let's do a little bit of update.
It was Shiaw Lee birthday,
actually was a last minute plan.
Glad that we have give her a surprise.
We went to Garden, 1U.
The people:

Happy Birthday Cheong Shiaw Lee.. :)
Hope u enjoy that day, and happy with the pressie we bought.

Anata LeeYeen.

Honey BoonCian.

Kai.

HanMin.
Both HanMin and Kai also order the buffet desserts. haha!
So cute~

The only one order main course. But he also can get to eat the desserts cause we can't finished it.

OMG, missed out my lougong!
She need to work, so can't join us. :(
Next time we must gather together ler.


lol, promoting the desserts.


The tiramisu is nice.

Although it's buffet dessert, eat as much as u can..but by the time we finished the first plate..we already feel like vomiting..so actually is not that worth although there's promotion on it.

Ahhh~ Finally finished!
Next time we should only order 2 person's buffet desserts and other just order drinks ler..So we can share.hehe.

No comments: