Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

On the 23rd, I have celebrate it with my ECS colleagues at The Curve as we have planned to have a gift exchange for this celebration.
At 6 sharp, we straight headed to The Curve as everyone is sooooooo hungry. But before we can have our dinner, our mummy have to go buy present first cause this naughty mummy forgot to buy present for gift exchange. tsk tsk tsk. But its ok laaa, mummy so busy. forgive u la. :)
So that day we started with dinner at Thai Express.
Everything was not bad. cause we were too hungry? Maybe ler.

The pressies. Guess which is mine.

From BeeKuan to Shyan.

From Shyan to Windy.

I got from Windy. :)

The lucky one got my pressie. wahahaa.

The 'pressie' for BeeKuan.

Mummy don't like the pressie from him.

My present. :)


The evil mummy.

The act cute mummy. haha.

Shyan Shyan.

BS Lee, SS Tong, HW Ong.

The Curve.

Merry Christmas.. Miaw~

The next day, which is christmas eve of course I'm going to celebrate with my beloved jimuis.
This year only 3 of us celebrating together, but it's ok..we are still merry. haha!


Us at Scarlet.

McD McD!!!

Lenglui.

No comments: