Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey and Hippo!!!

I'm sorry, I'm late again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPO TAN SIU HONG!!!


AND ALSO NOT FORGETTING MY HONEY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY TAY BOON CIAN!!!
And thank you for ur flowers, strawberries, and strawberry keychain. :)

Went to Full House, NiuZeXui.

So difficult to get the seat there.
Because it named Full House? Guess so.

After filling our stomach, we go to pose pose poseeeee:


This taken especially for SinYee. hehee.




And everyone pose with the hat:



Pose with the bag.

Pose with the doggy.

Pose with the bath tub.

Pose with the tie.

Pose on the stairs.


Pose on the bed.


And and anddddd..
I have perm my hair.

Show u my lastest photo.
Guess will be back after long time.
Me need to work hard to earn money.
Must miss me woor.
Tata.

-The End-

No comments: