Thursday, October 9, 2008

The worst interview experience I had.

Monday morning, Daniel from XXX Holdings called me up for interview. My appointment was at 4pm. So around 3pm, I prepare myself for that interview. Stepped in the building, and the receptionist asked me to fill up the form. After I have finished filling it, the receptionist called the person in charge who is Daniel. But he had forgotten about the appointment, he still at KL and cant rush back on time. It is still ok, I don't blame him. So he asked me to come on another day which is Wednesday morning.
Ok, fine. I went back home with a little bit of disappointing.
Wednesday morning, he make me wake up so early as the interview is at 10am. By the time I'm about going to the place, he called me. Asking me not to go, because he had last minute meeting. This is still ok, at least he had called me not to go and postpone to Thursday morning.
U see, already ffk-ed me twice but I still forgive him and gave him one more chance. On thursday morning, prepare everything and go for the interview. The receptionist recognised me, and she helped me to call him and I answer the phone. He told me that he will be back 30min time and asked me to wait him there. Ok, so I wait and wait and wait. The time flies, and I have already waited him for 1 hour! The receptionist also pity me, so she called him again to remind him that I'm still here waiting. And this guy said HE FORGOT ABOUT IT AGAIN! The receptionist also pity me, she suggested him to ask another person to interview me as I had already went there for 2 times. Then I had been interviewed by another person. And the duration of the interview just less than 5 minutes! I waited there for 1hr++ just for the 5min interview! @#$%^&^%$#@!#$%^
If they want to hire me I also don't want to work for them! *blek* *blek* *blek*
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: