Sunday, October 19, 2008

Agriculture Park [Part 2]

Been so busy this few days, cause I have start working from last thursday. Yayyyy! I'm quite useful nowadays. kekeee. But quite tired after work lerr, everyday so sleepy. I'm still not used to wake up so early yet, but that job still ok for me. At least I could learn something from that job, but just scared I did something wrong. hahaa, u know laa.. me damn blur leeer. Anyways, I will gambateh with my job! I want moneyyyyyyyyyy~ I want shoppinggg~ I want travellinggggg~~~

Gambateh! Gambateh! Gambateh! :)


Yessssss!!! Finally my blog back to normal.




This is what we saw on the way to fruit garden, the only place we aim for cause we want duriannnn~~ hahaha.

Wooohooooo~ finally reached there.

U see U seeeeeeee! So many durians looor. But we didn't get to eat it, cause too lazy to climb again. Damn exhausted laaaa. Remind u again, without breakfast!

Then we walked back, the rental shop opened. So we go rent bicycle. then try to teach the sifu and toudai to cycle. hahaa. But in the end they gave up, they chose to walk. So we go to the other side of the park which have more places to visit one.

At first, we passed by animal farm. But we didn't went in cause our aim on this side is the four season house. So just took some pictures from the road side.


Woooooo, it goes so fast.

Me scared scared, so choose to walk ler. kekee

When we about to reach the four season house, we saw the bride having their wedding photoshoot.

Park our bicycle first.







Walaoooo~ 1 month liao my blog still the same. I DONT WANT TO BLOG D LAAAA!!!
GEK SEI ME!

No comments: