Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged by May Fong

First Name -- Soo Swan
Nickname --
1)Antony called me Maggie Mee 'Kuai Shu Hao Wei!!!' (cause I have curly hair)
2)Tong Sampah. (cause of my surname)
Name you wish you had -- nope!
What do normally mistake your name as-- Susan ~~"
Birthday -- 11th May 1988
Birthplace -- Petaling Jaya
Time of Birth -- evening
Single or Taken -- Single
Zodiac Sign -- Taurus


Your Appearance
How tall are you -- Hmm, i think is 166cm.
Wish you were taller -- that is enough, hard to find partner la. haha.
Eye colour -- Black
Colour you want -- it's alright to have black.
Natural hair colour -- Black
Current Hair colour -- Dark Brown
Short or long hair -- Long
Ever dye ur hair a bizzare color -- Nope
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair -- Perm my hair even more curly than maggie mee.
Glasses or Contacts -- None.
Do you wear makeup -- Seldom.
Ever had hair extensions -- Nope.
Paint your nails-- Yup.


In the opposite gender
what colour eyes -- Any colour.
what color hair-- Any colour.
Shy or outgoing -- Outgoing, cause im shy. haha.
Looks or personality -- Both.
Serious or fun -- Both, depends on the situation.
A turn on -- ?
A turn off -- ?



This or That
Flowers or Chocolates--I prefer cash. haha, just jk! I will go for flowers, more romantic. Chocolates are too sweet and fattening!
Pepsi or Coke -- None, i want 100+
Rap or Rock -- None. Actually depends on my mood, or else i will headache.
School or work -- Hmm, good question! I prefer school if there is no coursework and exams.
Love or Money -- Love.
Movies or Music -- Music.
Country or city -- Country. The life would be more simple.
Sunny or Rainy days -- Sunny.
Friends or family -- Both
Have u ever lied -- Sure! lol.
Smoked -- No way.
Hurt someone close to you -- Maybe.
Broke someone's heart -- Yes gua.
Had ur heart broken -- Yea.
Wondered what was wrong with you -- Too blur, don't know what i want!
Wish you were a prince or princess -- Yea.
Liked someone who was taken -- Nope.
Shaved ur head -- Nope!
Been in love -- Hmm, yes gua.
Used chopsticks -- lol. seldom.
Sang in the mirror to urself -- No, i sang in the toilet. haha.
Favourite flowers -- Still can't find my favourite flower.
Song -- Any nice songs.
Scent -- Any scent which smell nice.
Movie -- Any nice movie, especially the funny one.
Singer -- Jay Chou and others.
Word -- Haha!
Junk food -- Any junk food, that's why so fat!
Website -- www.swannieswan88.blogspot.com
Location -- Any place with nice view.
Animal -- Puppy.
Ever cried over someone-- Yup.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself -- Don't be so blur and find out what i want!
If u had to choose a fairytale as ur life what would u choose -- Fairytale? Please come back to reality! I will choose little mermaid. haha.
Do u play any sports -- Seldom.

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules
List 8 random facts about urself and tag people:
1)I'm fat.
2)I got pimples.
3)I'm a female. :)
4)I miss Lang Tengah!
5)I want to graduate as fast as possible.
6)I want to travel to Lang Tengah AGAIN!
7)I want to have smart and handsome husband. :P
8)I want to take bath now! tata!

People i tag -- Anyone who see this!

No comments: