Friday, May 23, 2008

Birthday Celebration [Part 2]

OMG, Im already 20 20 20! Old d lor, not teenager anymore. Haiz. But its ok la, now its the beginning of the second stage of my life. I'm ready, come ba! haha.

8th of May, Thursday.
After our class, we straight ahead to the Curve for our 'tea-time'. Actually its tea time, but after class everyone is so hungry. So, we order the food to eat.
Oh,I go to the apartment with my lougong, honey and anata.






Lemon Twist Tea and Strawberry & Mango Tea.





Posing with our tea.




1. Me and LouGong's Andrew's Pasta
2. Anata's Chicken in Bag
3. Honey's Chicken with Peach and Almond

After finished that, we goes to the same procedures:


Smile with the cake > make a wish > *no blowing candles* >cut the cake

I like this cake so much, i mean this dessert. Nice appearance and taste nice too. :)
So, let me this birthday girl give all of them one mouthfull of cake. Aaaaahhhh~
Yummy?? keke.
Pose, pose and pose. Who is the best poser?

*Yeahyeah!!!, Ggrrr, Wuwuwu, Hehe*



Thank you for bringing me there. I love u all. Muacks muacks muacks.

Jimui for life!

No comments: