Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love his smile. =)

New semester has just started, and the stressful life begins. T.T
Anyways, just forget about it..I just want to post something random. =P
Yesterday went to my baby sitter house to pay her a visit, I have been damn long didn't visit her already and she thought I've missing liao. XD Paiseh ya, I'm really damn busy. hehehe, I will be go back when I have the time ya. Miss u lots. >.<
When I first stepped into the door, saw this baby boy. Omg, really damn long didn't come back liao! He has grown up, and I'm really old jor. Seeing them everyone growing up can really feel that I've been growing older and older. haiz~ This is what we called life.. lol.
Anyways, he is damn cute looor!

Few days after he has given birth. Kind of tiny, cause he can't wait to see me in this world. XD

Don't know saw who until dropping sliver. kekee.

Who's more cute? LOL.

Until yesterday I only saw him back. OMG!!! Dai gor zai liao~

Naughty boy arrr~~~

Too leng lui liao, see me until stoned there. wahahaha!!!

=)

OMG OMG!!!! I love this pic the most!!! He is smiling to me!
Hou handsome arr~

No comments: