Monday, March 16, 2009

Rakuzen

The day before my beloved brother leave Malaysia, we went to Rakuzen for dinner. My cousin brother brought my bro came here before, but that day I did not go along with them. So this time my brother suggested there for dinner.
How did we found this place?
Yea, there's story for that. There's one day, I wanted to bring my brother to Asia Cafe, but actually I don't know the way to go..So I turned to any corner that looks familiar to me..on the way, I turned to this shop lot which has many Japanese restaurants.. And don't know how, we finally reached Asia Cafe! Haha, I can be smart too. :)


We are in the room.

Soft shell crab.

Tofu..Mmmm~

Unagi Don.


Garlic Rice.
I'm not a garlic lover, but this is nice~




Camwhored.

And Again..

Recently really crazy in korean drama, and same to korean songs..haha!
Ahhh, I miss my korean class..I want to go for Level 2!!!!
Want to understand Korean so badly.. :(

Haha, can do revision.. I still can remember.. :)
Do coursework also not so hardworking~

No comments: