Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!

Here comes the part 2 of cny outings since I'm not ready to sleep yet.
6th day of cny,
Meet up with PuiYieng darling. Actually wanted to meet up the secondary school friends, but only darling can make it in the morning but not night. So in the morning just 3 of us.
Ate Baskin Robbin as our lunch and went for drinks at Apartment:


Darling have to get back home before dinner time, so we off early and went to OldTown to kill the time.



Then went to fetch SinYee and ShaLee.

Went Paramount for our dinner.

Lougong very pro liao.

Oops! Drunk liao?

Beware of SinYee! She will fight when she's drunk. haha! Kidding ler.
我们都用酒精麻醉自己?
Then went to SiuHong's house continue. keke.

7th day of cny,
Went to bainian with my mum the whole day.

8th day of cny,
School has re-open, not much outings. At night, need to 'bai tian gong' which is a festival for those Hokkien.



Koko and Meimei

:)

That day got lots of fireworks.


Look like the fireworks from our house.

11th day of cny,
As we have plan earlier, we would go to LeeYeen anata house. So before went to her house, she brought us to KuaiLam for dinner.
At first, was gambling de. But then we have no money to invest, so we just looking them gamble. After awhile, feel abit sien..then change to drink drink..

Playing higher or lower.

Gong Xi Fa Cai Aunty!
Kai: Yes! My angpau envelope most special de, sure bigger! haha.

HanMin the bartender.

And the result of drinking too much..

Blur blur us.
After that night, got into prison. ;(

But still got the chance to have a farewell with SinYee and PooLim since there are flying the day before valentine's. And they are now in Aussie, miss u all much much..

Happy family, missing out some members.
Went to kayu and have roti tisu as they claimed that they will miss mamak in Aussie.
After that they come to my house play some game since I have to go back home early.
The one having the more cards, then have to drink whatever MayFong provide. She's the bartender, and those drinks are so disgusting as we did not want to drink any alcohol.

Chili sause.


After adding apple juice, it become like this.
Shit water? lol.

ShaLee was the champion that night, she drinks almost every round. haha!
Her fengsui place really bad.

The last round,

MayFong and SiuHong so geli one loor, they put oyster sauce, pineapple tarts, and apple juice!
Yucccckssss!
And I'm the victim! Somemore tell me it's rojak sauce, and I really believe lor. My house really have rojak sauce ma. hahaa.
I tell u, GELI DAO~~~
Once I put that in my mouth, can straight away go vormit liao..worst than drink alcohol. haha!

And its the end, I think nomore outing post for me liao ba?
I love my brother so much de lor. Although my mum don't let me out, but these days I still go to mamak til late night. Shuang dao~ hahaah!
But only left 1 more week for me to shuang. :(

No comments: