Thursday, July 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM~

Yea yea, today it's my most important woman's BIG DAY! and guess what? this year is our 1st year to celebrate her birthday together with my papa. In this 20 yrs, we did not celebrate her birthday before. and today she agree to go out with us and have a dinner. BUT korkor is not around. Miss my korkor so much. :( *i also hate him at the same time for loving me lesser and lesser.blek.*


After my class, i go to my mum's office to fetch her back home. we clean up ourselves while waiting my sis back from her tuition. then, we off to 1u, sushi zanmai.

the driver of the day and the birthday woman.

we reach there safely, cause i got good driving skill..wahaha










mummy and sis, papa and i

Due to everyone was SOOOOO HUNGRY, they grab the food and put it in their mouth d. so i cant take the pic of the food. hehe. but i got take the pic from the menu. hoho.



Chicken Katsu Zaru Udon and Unadon.
This Udon ar, it's cold 1. so i din try it. But the chicken is not bad, quite crispy 1.



Chicken Katsudon and Kakiage Don(if i'm not mistaken)

While the chef preparing our food, we actually ate alot of sushi too. but din get to take the pic oso..hehe.


After the main course, my sis claims that she is still not full. hahaha, then we order the dessert:






After the dessert, it's REAL FULL! fat 2kg d lor. Then we shop around to digest it. shop until around 9++, my aunt called us and ask us to go to her house to take the birthday cake baked by her. On the way to my aunt's place.



After taking the cake from my aunt's house, we go to yam char.. i tell u ar, my mum seldom wan to yam cha 1. cz she claims it's fattening la, unhealthy la, bla bla bla....
Anyways, we go to uptown OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE since my papa din step inside before. haha.








wahahahaa, u see he so happy~


Chat for some time, and we went back to take a look of the cake.


Old ppl don't like to put the candles on it. They put fruits on top of it. so u count how many fruits there are and it's how old is she..hahaha. jkjk la.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY~


Oh, i did bought my mum present...and my purse is bleedinggggg.. hahaha.





Although we spent a simple night, but it meant alot. Everyone is happy. :)


OMG OMG!!! It's 3.43am, and i have to sleeeeeeeeep already ler.. GOOD NIGHT!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Seems like a sweet paarty to me. hehe, anyways, have my best regards to your mum and help me say happy belated birthday to her.. hehe. btw, tat's my first time seeing yer dad.=p



Fair Winds,
Capt. b d

Honghongtan said...

happy birthday AUNTY !!! no no is JIE JIE !!! HAHA !
yalo 1st time saw ur dad leh !

HE LAUGH TILL SO HAPPY GEH !!! WAT U DO TO MAKE HIM LAUGH !

are those dress for u or for ur mum ! HAHAHA ! honestly hor~
is purposely buy for her u know u can share also de hor !

sooswan said...

blurdragon: She says thx to u! hehe. my dad handsome anot? hahaha.

honghongtan: HAHA! she says THANK YOU VERY MUCH! next time belanja u makan! hahaha.
cz i leng lui lor, he saw his daughter so leng lui so laugh until so happy. kekeke.
eh, apa la...all for her ler..i din curi her clothes ler..still in her cupboard. :P

Honghongtan said...

the belanja makan one is real de onot ~ or u simply create de ~
I WOULD LOVE TO DINE WITH AUNTY CAUSE AUNTY U VERY LENG LUI ! HAHA !

har ~ SURE BOH ! i dont think the reason ur father laugh is that lo...its a bit unbelievable leh ~ HAHAHA XD

sooswan said...

hahah. sure de..i show her ur comment d..she say THX ALOT! hahaha

but then hor, u say something bad about her daughter, me...so she dun1 belanja u makan d.

Honghongtan said...

WHERE GOT WHERE GOT ! ME NO SAY U BAD THING LOH OK ! YUN WONG ~

i am so sure this one is u create de cause LENG LUI JIE JIE IS SO GOOD DE WONT CANCEL DE ! BLUEK !

sooswan said...

hahahaha..so 'chat hai' 1..my mum oso tak boleh tahan u d.. belanja u la! belanja u la! u wan eat wat?? my mum cook for u! hahaa.